Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tupperware

Tupperware- (OK, so maybe not the name brand stuff, but you know what everyone means when they say "Tupperware.") Anyway, we pack our lunches 4 to 5 days a week. (OK, I pack our lunches, but it doesn't matter. This post is not about me getting the credit. It's about Tupperware.) Like I was saying, we pack our lunches for the work week. I go downstairs before Todd in the mornings and lovingly make something for breakfast (PB&J or PB&H) along with a serving of applesauce AND lunch (leftovers from dinner the night before, a sandwich, some fruit, nuts maybe, a granola bar, etc.) and pack our lunch bags. I remind him that his bag is on the counter so he doesn't forget it (again) and we are off to work. After all my efforts, all I ask is that he bring his lunch bag home with the Tupperware containers so I have something to pack tomorrow's lunch in. I cannot tell you how many days he leaves his lunch bag and Tupperware at the office; too many that's for sure. And then when he brings is stockpile home, oh dear God, it stinks to high heaven!

At first I would rinse the containers out and place them in the dishwasher to be washed and sanitized, me being the good wife. However, fearful that I would either pass out from the foul stench of leftover rotting food or catch some kind of disease from whatever bacteria may have been introduced two weeks earlier, I now make/ask him to take care of his lunch box and Tupperware.

Baby, if you are reading this, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR LUNCH BAG AND TUPPERWARE HOME TONIGHT. Thank you.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers