Thursday, September 11, 2008

Palm Readings by Tiffany

During my drive to the doctor's office today I passed by Palm Readings by Tiffany on Roswell Road and immediately thought of the following story.

Years ago, 2002 perhaps, I spent a few dollars having my palms read by a fortune teller in New Orleans' Jackson Square. This wasn't the first time I have had a gypsy tell me my future, and it won't be the last either. Anyway, this gypsy (what are male gypsies called?) tells me that I will marry a man by the name of Edward. Not knowing any Edwards at the time, I thought this thought maybe he misread my palms. I was dating a Ted, not an Ed. Not that I was serious about Ted, but you know how women think when they get to be a certain marrying age. So fast forward to October 2006, when I marry Todd Edward (insert last name here). Didn't think about that story or that fact until today.

I'll blog about having my tarot cards read some other time, so check back often.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers