Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Dreams

Apparently I have special dream abilities. If I dream you are pregnant, chances are pretty good that you are. 100% in fact! So here are the details:

Last September (I think... may have been late August), I dreamt that my co-worker was pregnant. I woke up that morning and immediately told Todd about the dream. I then came to the office and told her about my dream. Turns out that she had just told one of her bosses that she was pregnant.

This past February, I dreamt that my cousin Heather was pregnant. Again, I woke up and told Todd about my dream. I also called Heather the following day, and after playing phone tag for a day or so, she confirmed that I was right! The doctor had confirmed it for her a week earlier. (I also dreamt that it was a girl, and again, I am right!)

Then on July 9th, I had a dream that my friend Jenny was pregnant with a boy, a boy they would name Benjamin. And again, I told Todd about my dream that morning. I also told Jenny a few days later. Upon hearing my "good news", Jenny told me that she wasn't... or so she thought. She just e-mailed me today to tell me that she is in fact pregnant! She was pregnant when I told her, she just didn't know it yet!

Todd has already told me "no more baby dreams," and that was before my dream about Jenny. Wait until she tells him tonight at dinner!

And hopefully soon I'll be having baby dreams about me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if this talent will come in handy when you get pregnant. "No need to waste $15 on a test!" Next thing you know you'll be getting calls from Oprah and Maury...and this will inevitably lead to meeting the right people who will get you your own show on The Food Network!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers