Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Most Fabulous Dinner Party


Last night Todd & I hosted The Most Fabulous Dinner Party... ever. The reason for the fabulousness? We had brunch in our pajamas!

I totally forgot to take pictures of us in our fabulousness (we were too busy enjoying the fabulous food), but I did take a picture of the fabulous dining room table.

What was the fabulous menu you ask? Mimosas, bagels with cream cheese & homemade Yummy Plummy Jam, bacon, french toast bake (Paula Deen recipe, y'all), eggs Benedict, fabulous fruit salad (compliments of Chris & Patrick) , and of course coffee and few other adult beverages (and OJ for the Momma-to-be).

Who were our fabulous guests? Chris & Patrick, Joan & Joe, Jenny & Jordan, and Keith & April Faith. Maize, Hershey & Camper were in attendance too. My brother even stopped by for a few minutes, which is why I am TOTALLY kicking myself that I don't have a picture of all of us in our fabulous pajamas!

The last guests left at 1:15, a late night for Todd & me... but we loved every fabulous minute of it. I hope everyone else had a fabulous time as well and are sleeping in this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great time! Thanks for including us and for all the wonderful food, not to mention the elegant presentation. You all are such grown-ups in your beautiful home! See you soon.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers