Friday, September 12, 2008

Shoulda Woulda

I'm always thinking and saying, "I should blog about that" or "I'll write about that in my blog"... and then I forget to do just that. When I have a few moments to share our daily lives with y'all, I can never remember what it was that I wanted to share. So today I am making a list of some of the things that I want to share with friends and family.

Before I share that list, you may be wondering and saying to yourselves If you have enough time to blog about future blogging, then why aren't you blogging about your list? I have an awesome answer to that very profound question. PHOTOS. I have photos that help tell our story, and I want those photos to accompany my postings. See, that is an awesome answer.

Anyway, here's my list...
  1. Guitar Hero
  2. My homegrown tomatoes
  3. Photos of the furry babies
  4. Photos of our happy home
  5. Todd building out our garage
  6. Happy home construction photos
  7. Happy Days Festival... September 20th
  8. Photos of all my cakes
  9. Gray's 50th birthday surprise party
  10. Chris' 40th birthday weekend getaway... November 14-16

There's a lot more than this, but this is a good start. Maybe I'll start tomorrow.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers