Friday, July 3, 2009

Roly Poly

YEAH!!! Nathan rolled over on his own! One month and 2 days old... what a big boy he's becoming.

Yesterday Todd and Nathan had some quality "daddy & me" time in the early hours (thank you). Just moments after Todd left for work, I walked into Nathan's nursery to find the Peanut on his back. As some of y'all may know, Nathan is a tummy sleeper. (Yes, I admit it, I don't listen to all the professionals, but that's another story for another blog entry.), My first thought (a/k/a mother's intuition) is that he had rolled over. I tell my mom the story and she's in disbelief. No way could he have done this amazing feat so soon. I called Todd to ask about belly v. back, and he confirms that he had placed the Peanut on his belly. YEAH!!! What an amazing little man we have.

Nathan, we are sooooo proud of you!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers