Thursday, July 30, 2009

His Future's So Bright...

He's Gotta Wear Shades!

I found this adorable pair of sunglasses @ my favorite store... Target. Only $1.74 before tax.

Nathan loves them, and he especially loves the compliment he gets when he wears them. In fact, today he wore those stripped booties with the animal face rattles and these sunglasses to the doctor's office. Dr. Griffith and her nurse thought "Rock Star!" Only thing left to do is spike his hair into a mowhawk and he'll officially be the coolest baby ever. I'm seriously thinking about do it, so when I do, I'll be sure to take a photo or two and share them with you. Everyone is going to want to be this kid's friend because he's so cool.

Oh, and when he wears them, I call him "Stevie"... you know, Stevie Wonder. Too silly!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers