Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Day with the Girls

This past Saturday Todd played Mr. Mom while I spent the day with girlfriends. Here's how my day played out:

I met Toni for some consignment sale shopping. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I still found things to buy. (Imagine that!) I cannot wait for Nathan to enjoy this Little Tikes swing next Spring & Summer. I only paid $2.50 for it. I also only paid $2.50 for the cutest toy vacuum cleaner that is shaped like a puppy. Too stinkin' cute!

After my shopping spree with Toni, I visited with Dawn (& her soon to be ex-husband). I won't share the details of the visit, but I'm glad that I am able to help a friend in need. And there's a good chance that I'll be helping her out a little bit more as she helps us in return.

Later that afternoon I spent a few hours at a baby shower for my next-door neighbor. Kelley is expecting a little girl August 17, so we showered her with gifts galore.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers