Monday, July 6, 2009

9 to 5

Today was my first day back at work. It was bittersweet. I enjoy work, but I missed my sweet boy. I told Todd last night that I will take Nathan's picture every day and blog at least a little bit just so I always remember everything about him. I'm afraid I'll lose some of those sweet memories if I don't.

Anywho... Nathan stayed with Great Grandmother today. She said he was a perfect angel. But with a face like this, can he be anything else?



I am told that he ate on schedule, pooped on schedule, played on schedule, and slept on schedule. OK, so the pooping on schedule may or may not be true, but I thought it was funny.

He will spend tomorrow with her also, and then it's Girlfriend Nikki's turn on Wednesday! I don't know who's more excited, Nathan or Nikki.

Oh, the photo above was taken tonight. He'll be six weeks old tomorrow. Look how well he holds that sweet head up. Such a strong boy!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I would say I am!!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers