Friday, December 12, 2008

Nursery Sweet Nursery

I am so excited. The rocker and ottoman that I am in love with is now mine. Thanks to Mom, we are the proud owners of this...

and...



So Jenny & I were chatting about her nursery. When I showed her the crib bedding that I wanted, she said she loved it too. And when I showed her the rocker & ottoman, she had seen it and wanted that too. I think our cribs will even look similar. I even joked that we're going to have matching nurseries! (OK, not really, but close.) We are both grinning from ear to ear about our chat because what can we say... we both have great tastes!

The best part of the rocker & ottoman story is that they were ON SALE! Half-price!!! Talk about an early Merry Christmas!!! We are both very excited... as you can imagine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your voice mail. We have a truck so we'll pick it up later today. We got such a great deal!!! Nice work, agent mom.

Tonicita said...

You will definitely use a rocker and ottoman, so finding the right one is so important! I like what you chose...very similar to mine.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers