Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Insert catch commercial jingle here

So this past Saturday I did something I have been waiting almost four months to do. I "washed that gray right out of my hair!"

I am sensitive about my hair, the gray ones especially. My first gray hair appeared 10 years ago when I was a teacher, and unfortunately I have been finding more and more through the years. Every four weeks (sometimes five) I have my hair dyed, and of course highlighted every other visit. I spend a lot of money on my hair, but it's important to me.

Almost a year before becoming pregnant I talked with my OB about dyeing my hair during pregnancy, and aside from refraining during the first trimester, he gave me the go ahead to dye away. So you better believe the first opportunity I got to sit in Ronnie's chair, I did.

And I look fabulous, if I do say so myself!

PS... There are no "before" photos because I have no desire to embarrass myself even more with a photo of that mess. "After" photos are not presently available since I am blogging at work. I'll post some in the coming days though, so check back.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers