Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Will work for food

Last Monday at Nathan's 4-month appointment his doctor gave us permission to begin him on solids. Since last Monday he has enjoyed the following:

Peas
Carrots
Apples
Squash
Butternut Squash
Pears

I personally made the butternut squash. I will be making green beans tonight and adding that to his diet tomorrow evening, and I am thinking avocados & bananas will soon follow. He still has a jar of prunes & a jar of sweet potatoes to try, but once he finishes those jars, I plan on feeding him homemade baby food. That way it's made with love by Mommy.

PS... There are lots of photos that I will be sharing very soon. They have been downloaded to our computer at home, and of course I am writing this post while at work. So check back in the coming days. They'll be a part of this entry.

1 comment:

Nolan said...

Our doctor says feed them all the veggies first before the fruits, LOL. How many days did you wait between adding a new food? The books say a week, our doctor says 2-3 days. Will be hard to go slow once we start! ;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers