Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oopah!


Sunday afternoon, Nathan & I joined Joan & Joe on a field trip to the Atlanta Greek Festival. I have always wanted to go, and now with Nathan to share the day with, it was perfect timing!

We enjoyed gyros & Greek potatoes (lightly seasoned with lemon & various spices... yum) while listening to some wonderful music. The weather was perfect; not too hot nor too cold.

Nathan apparently enjoys "people watching" just as much as I do as he couldn't sit still to drink his bottle. The sights, the noises, the energy captivated him. He definitely likes to be a part of the action and to take it all in!

PS... As usual, I took my camera but didn't manage to take a single picture. We were too busy enjoying it all and living in the moment. As much as I want to remember the day in pictures, I guess I'll just have to relive it in my mind.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers