Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Fall, Y'all

October is my favorite month. Todd & I married this month because it only made sense.

I know Fall officially starts September 20-22, depending on the year, but it doesn't seem like Fall to me until October arrives.

What do I love about Fall, you ask? Well...
  • Leaves changing colors
  • Brisk mornings & evenings
  • Sleeping with the windows open to welcome the crisp air in
  • Driving with the windows down & the heat on so my toes stay warm
  • Long sleeves & jeans & flip flops
  • Pumpkins & pies, together or not
  • Baking Fall treats that make my house smell like home
  • Halloween, especially now that we have Nathan to share it with
  • Festivals near & far, & even better if there's funnel cake
In honor of Fall's arrival, we snapped this photo of Nathan on October 1st.


More photos to come as we visit Burt's Farm this weekend where we'll shop for more pumpkins, enjoy a hayride, & maybe make a trip to the North Georgia mountains where we we'll have lunch with Pop & see some of those Fall leaves.
What do you love about Fall?

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers