Friday, February 6, 2009

We've got BIG & BUSY plans for this weekend. Read on...

Our weekend begins at 5:00, at which time Todd & I head to North Carolina for an overnight trip. And while it's a trip, it's not a vacation. His best friend (& Best Man) & his wife will be packing up his parents' house and moving them to Virginia, so we are there to lend a hand & an ear. It's a sad trip, but we hope to at least enjoy it as much as we can. I am looking forward to meeting them (again).

Saturday we will enjoy lunch with Pop, my grandfather who lives in North Georgia. I haven't seen him in almost a year & a half, and I can't wait for him to see me & my pregnant belly. I told him I was pregnant on his 79th birthday, and he said that was the best gift he had ever gotten & then he started to cry. Awww. I miss him sooooo much!

Late on Saturday afternoon, my dad & I are going to Babies R Us to shop for Nathan's crib. We plan on putting it together later that evening as Todd & BJ grill us some steaks. I've even bought shrimp cocktail, so you know it's a special occasion! There may even be a peach cobbler. Yum!

Sunday will be spent with my grandmother shopping at the North Georgia Outlets for some goodies to hang in Nathan's closet! She is planning on serving BBQ pork sandwiches for lunch before we make the trek, and I'm sure she'll try to stuff my belly again before she sends me home. Grandmothers are good for that... stuffing your belly (or the hollow leg she always insisted I had)!!

Check back next week for a recount of our adventures & photos!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers