Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy <3 Day

For Valentine's Day, Todd & I had a sweet "date night." Our evening started with dinner at Johnny's Pizza. We ordered a Mexican Pizza because I wanted pizza but he wanted Mexican food... so we compromised. Afterwards, I had the wonderful idea of going downtown to Krispy Kreme on Ponce. I ordered a glazed donut covered with chocolate & red & pink sprinkles with a large milk (baby needs his dairy), and Todd delighted in a heart-shaped custard filled treat with a large milk as well. After dessert, Todd suggested going to the movies since we haven't been to the theater in almost a year. My first choice, Revolution Road (a romantic drama), wasn't playing, so we went with the next choice.... Gran Torino (a funny drama). Although it was a bit slow to start, it was definitely worth the ticket price. But then again, anything with Clint Eastwood is worth the ticket price.


I must say, that was one of my most favorite dates with my husband!

PS... My apologies for the silly hair. I am still trying to get used to bangs. I also apologize for the photo quality. This was taken with my camera phone.

PSS... Jennifer, thank you for my beautiful pink scarf. I enjoyed wearing it last night.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers