Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paint

It's 10:40 on a Saturday night, and what am I doing? I am patiently waiting for my sweet husband to paint The Grit's nursery.

At 9:00 this morning I set out to buy the perfect shade of blue... Honest Blue. Great name, huh? It gets even better because that perfect shade of blue is on paint card 75. Todd and I were born in 1975. (Yes, I enjoy the way pieces of our life fit together like that.)

So while patiently waiting, I have done two loads of laundry, cooked dinner, swept & "swifer"ed our hardwood floors, and blogged. I have been productive.

Of course I took "before" photos, and of course there will be "after" photos, but obviously there will be no "during" photos because I am waiting for that TA DA moment. I want to be surprised.

Check back soon. Photos coming!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers