Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Little Rockette (or perhaps Rocket???)

Last Monday Todd & I are on the sofa... me laying on my left side and him sitting with my feet in his lap. A few minutes after we "assumed this position," I got this sharp pain in my right side, down near the pelvic bone. I think they are called "round ligament pains." I have been having these kinds of pains for a few weeks now, so it didn't come as a surprise. What happened next did though.

I pressed my first two fingers on the spot to "quiet" the pain... kinda like you do when you have your eyebrows waxed or tweezed and you press on the spot afterwards to minimize the pain. Well, The Grit kicked back!

In other Grit news, we find out tomorrow if it's a he or a she. I think girl, and Todd thinks boy, but he is just saying that to be difficult.

2 comments:

The Zinn Family said...

We wish you the best of luck...can't wait to see if its a little boy or a little girl! Keep us posted.

Love you guys-
Dawn,Eric, and Ryan

Anonymous said...

152 HBM - it's a boy!! I am so excited for you both!!! Have fun - don't find out. The guess is part of the excitement...

Lynn S.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers