Monday, January 19, 2009

The Old Wives Had It Right

If you'll remember back to November 14, 2008, I blogged about whether The Grit was a BOY or a GIRL. And in that post I told you that the Old Wives were saying it was a BOY.

Well, they were right. Todd & I are expecting a little boy on or about June 3.

We've already started buying him the most adorable & handsome clothes. Ever. I'll post some photos tonight. Maybe.

I also made him some sweet burp clothes. My friend Joan & I spent the entire day yesterday sewing. I'll post some photos of them as well.

Oh, we also got the stroller & car seat we wanted, compliments of Todd's parents. Thank you, Jeff & Arden. (Guess I really should start calling them Grandma & Grandpa.) Photo to come soon.

Now I am planning the nursery. We know we want puppies to be part of the decor since we have Maize & Hershey (& Camper... she's a kitty who thinks she's a puppy) & they are our first (furry) babies. Oh, Todd found the cutest stuffed animals at Macy's the other day. We bought a black Lab, a yellow Lab & a gray kitty... one for each of our (furry) babies. They will be in the nursery decor.

We've also picked out the name. Nathan Edward. Sweet, huh?

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers