Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet, Syrupy Smell

My grandmother gave me a trial-size box of Fiber One Caramel Delight last night since she knows I need my fiber, especially now more than ever. So in the car this morning I ate some of it sans milk. It was good for a sweet cereal. It reminded me of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but better for you since it has 9 grams of fiber. However, I am not a big fan of sweet cereals, so while it was good, I won't buy a full-size box.

I also won't be buying it because my right hand has smelled like sweet syrup all day. I am going crazy! My sense of smell is obviously heightened these days, but this is ridiculous! I have washed my hands more than a dozen times and the smell remains. I'm going to have to use my onion/garlic smell remover bar tonight when I get home. First thing. When I walk in the door. It really is driving me CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers