Thursday, November 20, 2008

12 down, 28 to go

Today ends my 12th week. One more week ends my 1st trimester. I will have a lot to be thankful for next Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. Here's just a few things:
  • a healthy pregnancy
  • a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat (and hopefully stronger spirit)
  • a wonderful husband
  • three beautiful furry children
  • a wonderful job, boss & co-workers that I enjoy
  • a wonderful family who I am sooo glad are a part of my life
  • wonderful friends, new & old
  • a beautiful home
  • a fridge & pantry full of food
  • a car that gets me from point A to point B
  • money in the bank to pay all our bills, allow us to have fun, and get us from point A to point B

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And wonderful neighbors!!!

PeanutsMeMe said...

A daughter who has a clear, strong spirit.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers