Friday, November 14, 2008

Boy or Girl?

That's the $100,000.00 question.

Today I start my 12th week. So how do I celebrate? By doing the "wedding ring test."

What is the "wedding ring test" you ask? It's an old wives' tales that is supposed to tell you whether you are having a boy or a girl. This is how it is done:
  • Using a piece of string or a strand of your hair, thread your wedding ring onto it
  • Lie on your back
  • Hang the suspended wedding ring over your belly, making sure it is completely still
  • If your ring swings back and forth, you are having a boy
  • If your ring spins in a circle, you are having a girl

So guess what my wedding ring did...

It swung to and fro. If all the old wives are correct, we are having a BOY.

However, keep in mind the following:

  • According to the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart, it's a girl
  • According to my dreams (which are pretty special), it's a girl
  • According to the way I m carrying my weight, it's a girl

Stay tuned for the official results. We should have those in several weeks, maybe even before Christmas!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers