Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Right Place & People

Nathan started daycare earlier this week. He attends The Learning Academy in College Park. This facility (it is also a school) is part of our church. That was part of the reason we decided that it was the best place for him.

Another reason was that our very good friend Lorrie works there. She is a very special person to me, and I know that Nathan is special to her. And not that she watches him during the day (she hangs out with the 2 year olds), but she encouraged us to place Nathan in their care. She knows that he is my heart.

It also doesn't hurt that we know several of the families that entrust TLA with the care of their children. Knowing that Nathan would be socializing with these families outside of daycare was another wonderful thing that lead us to choose TLA.

Monday wasn't that hard for me. I'm thinking that maybe it should have been. Everyone has been asking me how I am doing. My response is "I'm fine. He's happy, loves his teachers, & loves the other kids." In my heart I am happy, too. I know we chose the right place & people to care for him.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers