Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Love Letter from Nathan

Dear MeMe,

Thank you for loving me. & thank you for...
  • buying me the cutest clothes & letting me wear my Rock Star sunglasses.
  • taking me shopping with you.
  • taking me to have lunch with Mommy & meet her co-workers & work friends.
  • spending your last days of summer vacation with me.
  • letting me nap on you because you know I love to cuddle.
  • cuddling with me whenever & wherever because you know that's what I want & need.

I'm so glad you're my MeMe.

Love, Nathan aka Peanut

1 comment:

PeanutsMeMe said...

Ahh- Peanut - you are so welcome and I wouldn't have it any other way - see you tomorrow and we will be going on another field trip - this time MeMe and PopPop will introduce you to the fine art of COLLECTING STUFF! We are going to the flea market and look for some finds.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers