Friday, March 6, 2009

Smile!

Yesterday I had a dental cleaning. It is recommended that pregnant women have their teeth cleaned every 3 months during pregnancy, so yesterday was my second such appointment. (I'm a good patient anyway. As a heart patient, I go every 4 months.)

The funniest thing happened in the dentist's chair yesterday morning. The hygienist was using the "super sonic pressure washer" (my term, not theirs) to remove plaque & tarter. Nathan DID NOT like the noise. At. All. In less than 2 minutes, he moved from my right side to my left side, kicking & punching me the entire way!

I don't think he's ever hung out on my left side. Ever. I typically feel his kicks & movement on my right side.

Anyway, he stayed on my left side for the remainder of the appointment, especially when she was cleaning my teeth. I even joked that he just might stick his hand out and demand that she give him the tools!

After the hygienist finished, and before I made my way to the car, he was back on the right side & no doubt as happy as a clam!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers