Thursday, March 26, 2009

For months now I have felt Nathan move. It's been sweet, a little painful at times, but always a blessing. But today, I SAW him move! Just now. I just looked down at my ever-growing belly where I saw him punch/kick me 3 times! Of course this put a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

In other news, we visited the doctor yesterday for a routine appointment and a fourth ultrasound. We got to see our sweet boy. We also learned that he is no longer breeched (and he better stay that way!), he weighs 3 lb. 5 oz., and he is still a he.

Of course the "no longer breeched" news was the best. I actually shed a tear. I really want to deliver him "naturally." When I say naturally, I mean with drugs, but without a C-section. I want to watch him take his first breath and have the doctors place his body on mine upon his arrival. Messy or not, this is what I hope for.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers