Saturday, October 18, 2008

Six Flags

Several weeks ago it was Tech Night at Six Flags. Mike & Cherilyn and Todd & I went. I am not a fan of roller coasters (hate them actually), but there a few rides that I do enjoy:
  • Monster Plantation
  • Hanson Cars
  • Carousel (100 years old this year)
  • Highland Swings
I really don't like amusement parks. I ESPECIALLY don't like the Georgia Cyclone. Here's the story..

So we get to the park and Cherilyn & Mike are on another ride (they got there before us). Todd wants to ride the Georgia Cyclone; I didn't. He does a little pouting act, so I give in. NEVER AGAIN! I had never been on that ride, so I had no idea how bumpy it would be. Seriously bumpy. I even hit him at one point, and the words (and I quote) "Well, if we were pregnant we're not anymore!" came out of my mouth. Obviously that didn't happen, but still. That's how much I HATED the ride.

So for the rest of the evening we rode the rides I wanted to ride, but I also stood in line for almost 2 hours with them so they could ride The Batman Ride. Two minutes later, we were already looking for the next ride. I am a very good wife (and he's a very good husband). He'll be taking our kids to Six Flags with explicit instructions to NOT let them ride the Georgia Cyclone.

Here are some photos of that evening...






No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers