Monday, October 13, 2008

More Baby Dreams

If you've read my blog before, you know that I often times dream about friends & family being pregnant. I won't bore you with the details, but 4 or 5 times now I have been correct.

Anyway, four weeks ago tonight (September 15) I had my own baby dream. I dreamt a nurse was telling me that I was "just pregnant." The following morning I told Todd & Mike (Todd's co-worker who carpools with us) about my dream. Of course he dismissed it, after all, we had only just started trying to get pregnant the week before.

So fast forward a few days to September 20. I have another baby dream. This time it's a little girl wearing pink bloomers with lots of pink ruffles, and I'm holding her, looking into her eyes, saying "my daughter has my eyes." And again, I tell Todd my about my dream. And again, I am dismissed.

So fast forward another few days to September 24. That's the day we found out we were PREGNANT! I guess dreams really do come true!

So mark your calendars for June 3, 2009... or thereabouts... for the arrival of our bundle of joy, Baby Whitehurst. Oh, and check back often for updates, photos, and just my ramblings.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers