Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yummy for My Tummy

While we have not introduced "solids" into Nathan 's diet just yet, we have been feeding him rice cereal in his evening bottle for almost 2 months now. It's just a little something to help him sleep a little bit longer at night. (And yes, I know rice cereal technically is a "solid," but I think of fruits & veggies when I think of solids.)

So a few weeks ago, September 3rd to be exact, we decided to see how Nathan liked rice cereal when it wasn't in his bottle. We think he liked it. What do you think?


"What is that white stuff? I hope you don't think I'm going to put that in my mouth."

"You are. Wait. That feels kinda good on my lips."


"Mmmm. I'm liking it. Thanks, Mom!"


"Do I look silly with this white stuff on my lips?"


"Good. I was hoping I would. You know how silly I am."


"I LOVE you Mommy! Thank you for feeding me this white stuff."

You're welcome, Peanut!

1 comment:

Tonicita said...

Those are the cutest pics! Just wait until you mix the cereal with fruits--he is really going to love that taste sensation!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers