Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Little Man




As everyone can imagine, I have been busy loving on and taking care of Nathan. Time gets away from me... for days. Just ask friends and family that I have promised I'd call right back, only to finally find the time to do so a few days later. (Sorry about that.)

And even now, I am typing this post with one hand. The Peanut (his new nickname) sleeps in my left arm. Talk about multi-tasking. It took an hour the other day to type a five sentence e-mail. It was a work e-mail, so it had to be done. But Nathan wasn't giving me the five minutes for those five lines, so instead it took me the entire hour. Talk about exhausting!

I am doing well though. I take naps when naps, so that is making up for sleep I am losing at night. We are working on establishing a schedule (we = Todd and me), while Nathan is working on his own schedule. Smile. I am almost back to pre-pregnancy weight (only 3 lbs. to go), and I am even wearing pre-baby clothes most days. Sunday was a good day... khaki capris and an Ann Taylor Loft shirt. YEAH me!!

OK, he's almost asleep... or is he faking it again?! He's been known to do that. Fake stuff. Hunger and sleep especially. Speaking of hunger, my bagel is in the toaster ready for its smear of cream cheese. It's been there for 25 minutes now. Just when it "popped" telling me it was ready, the Peanut popped his eyes open and wanted (demanded) to be held. I happily obliged. I LOVE holding & napping with him in my arms. I suspect he loves it too!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

yay! I was wondering when you would post some photos. I guess I checked your blog at the most perfect time. Nathan is adorable. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. He's adorable.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers